ColorDx for .EDU
ColorDx for EDU
Optometry students, Ophthalmology residents, Nursing students, and other healthcare professional students can register here to use ColorDx .EDU on your iPad absolutely free while you are in school / residency / fellowship program and 60 days after your graduation date. Invest absolutely nothing to start qualitative and quantitative assessment of Deutan, Proton, and Tritan deficiencies. We would appreciate your inclusion of ColorDx in your research and thesis projects.
To get started with ColorDx for .EDU, follow these simple steps:
- Complete the registration form below. (You must have a .edu, .mil, @uwaterloo.ca, @umontreal.ca, @deakin.edu.au, or @edu.uwaterloo.ca email address to qualify)
- Upon submission, an email will be sent to the email address provided along with an activation link.
- Open the App store on your iPad and search for “ColorDx Edu”.
- Download the ColorDx Edu application.
- Once the application has been downloaded and installed, open the application.
- Enter the email address and the password provided at registration when asked.