Designed for fast and easy visual acuity assessments for both adults and children.
- Adult (literate) side features Sloan compliant LogMAR charts ETDRS 2000 (chart 1 and 2) visual acuity charts appropriate for routine clinical use and clinical trials.
- Charts are designed to be LogMAR compliant.
- Durable plastic, compact size (~4″X6″), perfect for all patients
- Sloan compliant LogMAR chart – pediatric
- PD rule for inter-pupillary distance measures
- Pupil gauge with contrast hairline to simplify visualization compared to dark pupil / dark iris
- Acuity range 20/400 to 20/10
- Multi-notation / converter:
- M units